High Gain LRS UHF 435Mhz Moxon antenna with Quick release system
Gain of Moxon antenna is about 5.5dBi and this is real gain. This antenna is tuned for frequencies 400-460Mhz which are used in LRS/UHF FPV systems.
This is complete antenna with quick release system, which we developed to mounting to most transmitters or on tracker.
Moxon antenna can be visualized as a 2-element yagi with the element tips bent towards one another.
This is great upgrade to typical rubberduckies equipped with transmitters.
Moxon antenna has high gain, has very good characteristics and is "almost" omnidirectional. It has null only on back of antenna.
The Moxon antenna offers three advantages over a typical two element Yagi:
- Small in physical size - which makes an excellent field antenna.
- Outstanding front to back ratio. The Moxon's front-to-back ratio models is about 30dB
- The Moxon is a 50ohm antenna, generating a near perfect 1:1swr without requiring any additional matching devices. It is also quite broadbanded allowing for effective full band coverage.
We also developed Quick Mounting System for our Moxon antennas:
Transmitter is not included !
Specification of Prodrone Moxon antenna
- Bandwidth: 400-460 MHz
- Beam width: over 180 degrees
- Gain: 5,5 dBi
- Cable length: ~28cm(+-3cm)
- Antenna conductor: 1mm silver covered pure copper
- vSWR: lower than 1.3 (tuned to 430-440Mhz)
- Maximum power input: 50W
- Weight of antenna: ~38g