MiCross_S2 Avatar SET
product unavailableadd to wish list
The Micross_S2 is a set of two perfectly matched antennas, specially developed for FPV drone racers. It's a smaller version of our bestseller - Xtreeme Cross-air V3, with a shortened cable. Each antenna is individually tuned and the total length is about 4cm, with a cable length (with connector) of 3cm from the back of the reflector. This makes it an ideal choice for long-range flying with Walksnail avatar goggles.
The Mi-cross antenna is perfect for mid to long-range flying, with a VSWR that is almost below 1:1.2 in the whole Raceband range. The semi-rigid cable allows you to position the antenna for your personal needs, and it will stay in place. The wide coverage (beamwidth) of up to 130 degrees and high axial ratio make our Xtreem Cross-air perfect for proximity flying, and you will still get a signal behind bushes and trees.
- Set of two perfectly matched antennas
- Small form factor
- Easy and fast assembly and disassembly (thumb spanners included)
- Lightweight - only 11g
- Extremely wide beam
- Compatible with all receivers (Rapidfire, True-D, True-D X, Pro58, RX5808, etc.)
- Digital friendly :)
- We can tune it to antennas that you already bought at our store, just put a note with information from labels on your antennas.
Specifications of Mi-Cross:
- Band: 5.8Ghz
- Polarization: Circular
- Antenna type: Directional
- VSWR: <1.2
- Gain: 9dbi
- Beam width: 80 degrees (up to 140 degrees at shorter ranges)
- Polarization: RHCP or LHCP
- Connector type: SMA or RP-SMA
- Cable length: 3cm
- Overall antenna length: ~40mm
- Antenna weight: 11.5g