Stronger - better...
This is improved version of our Mox_R.
Mox_Rv2 compared to previous version (which had printed frame) is way more durable antenna.
Antenna has also better parameters.
Gain of MOX_Rv2 is about 5.5dBi.
This antenna can be ordered for frequencies 868 or 900 or 915 Mhz.
This frequency is mainly used by Crossfire, FRSKY, ExpressLRS, LORA, LoraWAN transmiters.
Moxon can be visualized as a 2-element yagi with the element tips bent towards one another.
This is great upgrade to typical rubberduckies equipped with transmitters. Range extension is over 70% !
Moxon antenna has high gain, has very good characteristics and is "almost" omnidirectional. It has null only on back of antenna.
Moxon antenna offers three advantages:
- Small in physical size - which makes an excellent field antenna.
- Outstanding front to back ratio. The Moxon's front-to-back ratio models is about 30dB
- The Moxon is a 50ohm antenna, generating a near perfect 1:1swr without requiring any additional matching devices. It is also quite broadbanded allowing for effective full band coverage.
- Extremly wide beamwidth when used verticaly - over 250 degrees
- our MOX_Rv2 is very durable antenna
Our Moxona is good quality antenna. We always tune each antenna for desired frequency.
So if you will place order for 868MHZ then you will get antenna specially tuned for that frequency.
Specification of Prodrone MOX-Rv2 antenna
- Bandwidth: 868, 900, 915MHz (frequency is chooseable)
- Beam width: over 250 degrees
- Gain: 5,5 dBi
- Antenna length (from end to end, with cable): ~18cm(+-3cm)
- vSWR: lower than 1.2
- Maximum power input: 50W
- Weight of antenna: ~22g
This antenna can be used with any system that works on 868,900,915Mhz band - frsky, TBS, Radiomaster, iflight, wifi routers, expresslrs, betafpv, Orqa etc. and have connector or can be modded to use external antenna.