Guarantee and servicing
Some of the products sold through our store carry a manufacturer’s guarantee. If a fault is discovered in equipment covered by a guarantee, contact us or on the manufacturer’s website. This is a very fast process which enables equipment to be restored to working order in as short a time as possible.
NB: please retain your proof of purchase (till receipt or invoice) and the original packaging throughout the period of the guarantee – these are required when reporting faults.
Before accepting a package, always check that it has not been damaged in transit. If the packaging carries visible external damage, we advise that you refuse delivery of the package and then contact us by telephone on +48725908725 or email email@example.com .
If the goods purchased turn out to have manufacturing defects or to differ from their description, please follow the complaint procedure described below:
- Please write to us e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please describe problem.
- Send the defective product to us, enclosing a written declaration, in which you describe in detail the reasons for returning the product, the form of compensation, and the return address and account number for a refund (depending on the decision taken by the store).
- Within 14 days of receiving the item we will notify you by e-mail of the result of the complaint procedure.
- If the complaint is accepted, within 7 working days of the date of the decision we will compensate you for the costs you have incurred by repairing the defective product, sending a new replacement or refunding your money.
- If the complaint is declined, we will send you detailed reasons for the decision and will return the product to you within 14 working days at our cost.
If you have any queries, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com. We will advise you as to how to resolve customer complaints quickly and without problems.
Return of products
As a customer, you have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without providing a reason for the withdrawal. The statutory cancellation period is 14 days from the day on which you (or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier), took possession of the goods. If you ordered the goods as part of a single order and the goods were delivered separately, the withdrawal period begins on the day on which you (or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier) took possession of the last of the goods.
If you wish to return a product:
- Send the purchased product in undamaged condition and in the original packaging with its entire contents.
- Attach to the package a written declaration, in which you express your wish to return the product, as well as the account number to which payment is to be refunded.
- Within 3 working days of receiving your package we will check the state of the returned product (that it does not carry signs of use, has not been damaged, and is in the original packaging with the whole of its contents).
- If there are no reasons why we are unable to proceed, we will send notification to your e-mail address that the product has been successfully returned. The money will be refunded to the indicated account within 7 days.
If your attempt to return a product is rejected (due to highly damage to the product, or product was customized as a special order), we will send to your e-mail address a notification that the return of the product has not been accepted. We will send the product back to the indicated return address within 7 working days, paying the costs of postage.
You can use the Goods return form for this purpose, but it is not mandatory. To meet the cancellation deadline, send the notification regarding your right of withdrawal before the cancellation period of 30 days has expired.