Love X-lite, but it lacks one important thing - lanyard holder :)
Here you will find that missing part - 3d printed lanyard holder for Taranis X-Lite.
1. extremely strong
2. easy to mount
3. external modules can be used without problems
4. No hard modification needed - can be taken off without problems, will not leave any marks after that
This product will include only Lanyard holder and two pieces of high quality double sided tape (geniue 3M VHB tape). This product before assembly needs to be heated and then fitted to xlite. After heating process this 3d print will soften and can take almost any shape. We don't offer that service and must be done by customer.
Part is printed of high strength filament that will not break.
Gimbal protector can be bought separately.
Taranis -X-lite not included :)
How to fit lanyard holder to your X-Lite:
1. Heat with hairdryer to soften plastic
2. when plastic is soft, press it to back of x-lite and wait when holder will harden
3. repeat heating until you will get similar shape and holder will nicely fit to your x-lite
4. clean holder and x-lite (IPA alcohol is best choice) then apply included double sided tape to holder
5. glue it to your x-lite
6. DONE :)